Commercial Property Insurance

Protect your retail shop, office, warehouse and more with comprehensive property insurance.

Commercial Property Insurance

Whether you let your commercial property out, run the business yourself or the property is currently unoccupied, if your commercial property needs insurance, we have a wealth of sources from where we can find property insurance for you. We provide a specifically designed policy for the commercial landlord, whether as an individual requirement or as a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential combined.

We specialise in property insurance for all types of property portfolios including:

  • Business and commercial property
    • Offices
    • Retail units
    • Factories
    • Storage units
  • Residential property
    • Blocks of flats
    • Houses
    • Estates
  • Combined property risks
  • Multi-tenure
  • Licensed premises

Types of property covered include:

  • Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents
  • Hairdressers and beauticians
  • Restaurants, including caf├ęs and high risk eateries, such as fast food takeaways with deep fat fryers
  • Dental surgeries
  • Car accessory stores
  • Furniture stores
  • Garden centres
  • Warehouses
  • Tattooists/Tattoo parlours
  • Care house
  • Commercial & residential combined.
  • And more!

Just one easy number

01733 263311